10305 State Avenue, Marysville, WA 98271
(360) 653-8838 www.got-rc.com
2013 Outdoor Off Road
Points Series Schedule
Sign-ups open 9:30am
Drivers Meeting 10:15am
Racing at 10:30am
11 week series with 2 Throw Outs
May 4, 18
June 1, 15, 29
July 6, 20
August 10, 24
Awards & BBQ Race: September 21
There will be 2 Qualifiers and 1 Main
1/8 scale Buggy (Nitro)
1/8 scale Truggy (Nitro)
1/8 scale Electric Buggy
1/8 scale Electric Truggy
1/10 Short Course 2wd
1/10 Short Course 4wd
1/10 scale Electric Truck
1/10 scale Short Course Buggy
J & S RC Hobbies Racing Guidelines
General Car/Race Specifications:
● You are responsible for the safety of your equipment.
● Nitro classes will be 5 minute Heats and 10 minutes for the A Mains.
● All remaining classes will be 5 minute Heats and 7 Minute Mains for all classes except for Novice.
● All Nitro vehicles must have a Throttle Return Spring.
● All Electric 1/10 Classes 7.2 & 8.4 volt 6 & 7 Cell Batteries, 2s 7.4 Volt Lipos, No Milliamps Limit.
● Stock class must use 13.5 brushless.
● NO reverse on track. If you use reverse you will be placed in last place for your race.
● All racers’ MUST attend driver’s meetings.
● You MUST corner marshal for the race immediately after your race.
● If you are unable to corner, you must find someone to take your place and inform the Race Director.
● You will be placed in last place of your main should you fail to corner, or provide a substitute and notify the Race Director.
● Drivers will need to provide their own personal transponder.
● You should have two spare sets of crystals, should there be a conflict in your heat/race.
● All transponders MUST be returned immediately after each race.
● If transponders are taken from the track, there will be a fee of $125.00.
$15.00 for your first class and
$5.00 for each additional class per person.
$10.00 for Novice.
This is a family orientated track. Children are an earshot away. There will be NO angry outbursts or fighting tolerated. This will result in suspension of the season. Intentional rough driving will not be tolerated. A warning will be given for the first offense and removal from the track on the second offense. Respect one another.
You must bring your own table, chair, extension cord, power strip and sun protection such as a sun umbrella or EZ ups.